At Newport Institute for Dentistry, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due to recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- A cold or the flue
- Fever or nausea
- Severe headaches or body aches
- Muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Active tuberculosis (TB)
- Mumps, measles, chickenpox
- Other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
Here are some of the modifications we have implemented to keep our patients and staff safe:
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. We look forward to creating beautiful smiles.